Thursday, May 16, 2013

Hoping to get back to cooking soon!

Well, it seems like when things get moving in the right direction and I get on a roll with something, life happens.   This past Saturday I sprained both my ankle and foot in Tae Kwon Do class so I've been off of my feet and not cooking.  I'm feeling super antsy and ready to get back to it, though admittedly the hubby is doing a darn good job considering a year ago he about broke down when I asked him to cook some spaghetti and heat a jar of sauce.

Today, my Amazon order arrived and I have 4 new books to work into my rotation.  My focus will be divided between the internet recipes, Veganomicon, Appetite for Destruction, 30 minute Taste of the East, and now Artisan Vegan Cheese, The 30 minute Vegan Taste of Europe, Go Dairy Free, and Vegan Sandwiches Save the Day.  I'm going to try to refrain from buying any more books (but I have about 14 on my wish list) for a bit so I can work through the current ones I have, but if you personally authored a cookbook or recipe you want me to check out let me know and I'll see if I can get to it at some point. It would probably speed things up if you sent me a copy.

I'm hoping to be back to this ASAP- the doctor said I'd probably be a lot better with standing after a week.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment